Freelance Digital Designers & Developers
Some exciting new opportunities have arisen within ESPC Design and we are on the lookout for skilled creative individuals with a strong digital design portfolio and the ability to develop high quality creative digital concepts for our clients.
You will be working with us on an ad hoc basis and will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and optimization of responsive web designs, primarily within the property sector.
With a creative flair and an abundance of ideas you will deliver innovative designs for our clients. You will have the passion and confidence to present your ideas to our clients and you must be experienced in creating clean code and a willingness to develop your technical skills.
Ideally you will have an understanding of best practice and the latest development in SEO to ensure our clients websites are up to date for both in terms of content and from a technical point of view.
We would welcome evidence of your up-to-date portfolio, to demonstrate your innovative design and digital skills and awareness of new and emerging techniques and technologies.
• Knowledge of responsive, adaptive and “mobile first” design
• Knowledge of WordPress, Bootstrap and JQuery
• Experience of working with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator for concept and graphic creation
• On site analytics including Google Analytics
• Experience in utilising modern techniques and styles in graphic design and front-end development
• Evidence of experience with page-builder wordpress plugins (eg Elementor, Divi) would be an advantage
To find out more please contact Sally Smith – email@example.com